Feb 16, 2013

Re"vase"Ed!




Made this beauty from a empty wine bottle, old sweater, jute, and some hot glue. 

 
 
 
I cut the sleeve off a sweater that unraveled a while ago and I had been saving just for this here project.  Gathered and glued one end of the sleeve under the bottle.  Next I tightly secured the jute around the base of the neck of the bottle.  I made sure to include the other end of the sleeve as I wrapped the jute around the next of the bottle.  Secured the end of the jute with more hot glue.  I added this beleive it or not, auto air freshener that use to hang from my rear view mirror.  I think it adds the perfect touch.
 
Linking up with these parties here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails