Feb 14, 2013

Valentine Mix


 
 

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

 
 
Found this recipe at Betty Crocker  OMG!  It was sooo easy and tastes sooo good!

 
Took all of 15 minutes and cooling time to put together.


 
This is what I used because I had it on hand.
    
9 cups Rice Chex® cereal (gluten free)
1 cup white vanilla baking chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup of m&m's
pink sugar crystals

 

 
Followed the directions from here.  Once the mix cooled I bottled and detailed.  Thanks to The Idea Room for the printable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails