Mar 22, 2013

Tv Tray Freebie

Happy Aloha Friday!
 
 
In honor of Aloha Friday I am doing an aloha inspired project.
 
I scored a tv tray off of CL for FREE!  Love when I can score great finds.
 
Well, it's just your basic light color wood foldable TV tray, usually in a set of 4.  I didn't get before pics, sorry.  But it hasn't changed much.  I got it for the Mr so he can watch tv with his snack and drink near by. 
 
I took some painters tape and free handed a zig zag pattern that I cut with an exacto.  Adhered it where I wanted it, added some stripes with the tape.
 
 
I then painted black inside the taped area and....wallllah!
 


Don't you just love it?
 
 


1 comment:

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails