I stuck them in the holes of these wiffle balls that were in these plastic cups so that they can dry. Then I flipped them over and painted the other end of the dowels.
When they dried I added the ruffled material to the sticks with glue gun. I wrapped them around the tips of the dowels and then cut a circle felt to cover the bottom of the material where the dowel meets.
Then I got a mason jar that I picked up from Goodwill a few weeks ago for $.69 and filled it with some black marbles and tied some jute around the neck of the jar. I also inserted 3 of these picks for more flare that I had left over from a previous project.
I love how it turned out and goes great with the table runner and plate that I received from a summer swap I participated in. Thanks for stopping by.
Linking to the parties on my side bar.
Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~