Jun 8, 2010

Seasonal Swaperoos Swap Update

I got home the other day to find this box of goodies from my secret swap partner waiting by my front door!  I love getting packages in the mail.  I was so excited to see what kinds of summer things I got.

I love everything Sharon sent.  I got a forth of July table runner as well as a plate and some cup cake holders that will inspire my 4th of July table scape.  I also got some yummy cotton candy, my FAV and some kool-aid mix as well summery stickies.  How did she know I live by stickies, they are all over my desk and folders.  I think my daughter claimed ownership of this diva colored nail polish.  Thank you sooo much for all the wonderful things Sharon!




To be a part of our next swap, go here for details on how to join.


Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails