Jun 8, 2010

Diaper Wipey Case

Okay, so after many moons, I finally attempted to make a Diaper Wipey Case.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.  My Cousin is having her first baby in the next few weeks and this is just one of the goodies I am sending off to her.

I followed the tutorial from Sister Stuff's Blog that you can find here.  I found it very easy to follow although there are many bloggers who have their own variations on how to make these.







Hope Moana enjoys it as much as I did making it .  Congratulations Mo and Reed.

Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails