Feb 18, 2009

He was sweet


Just sharing what Moses got me for Valentine's Day. We had no plans as money is tight and he still managed to pull it off. It's been a long time since I have gotten flowers from him and I have realized I have missed getting them. Moses and I have been dating for 7 years and it's funny how things have changed since then. I remember I used to wake up almost every morning to cook him breakfast. Most times because I wanted to, and then sometimes because if he was at my parents home he was shame to go into their kitchen in the morning. Once we got our own place, the morning breakfasts came to a complete hault. I also remember Moses buying my flowers every other week (paydays) once we moved into our own place and somehow before I even had Kawai those had stopped coming. Now I certainly do appreciate the flowers and he still gets the occasional breakfast made, but not as often as I should.

I am off to hopefully sell a house today. Hopefully it won't be so long before I check in again.


Aloha~
Mareh!Mareh!

~LIfe is Good~

1 comment:

  1. this is so funny! typical married couple right! lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails