Mar 24, 2013

Easter Egg Garland

Getting a late start at sharing Easter projects I've done around the home.  I'll start by sharing this festive Easter egg garland.
 
 
Just a few simple supplies.  1. 3 pkg 24 count plastic eggs from $tree.  2. Twine the length that you want your garland.  3.  Big sewing needle.
That's it!
 
 
I needled the twine and then I sewed thru the exisiting holes in the plastic eggs until I reached the desired length.
 
 
See that Easter egg board right there?  Yup the torquoisy one!  Made that at a craft night held locally here in Arizona.  You can find out more info here if your local.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails