Feb 19, 2009


Check out these veggies!! I belong to this coop group that is here, throughout the valley. You can join and check them out too at http://www.bountifulbaskets.com. They offer the basket every other week and pick up locations are pretty convenient. Best part $15. Yes, $15 bucks for all of this. I have been in this group for probably over 3 years now and have never been disappointed. There are always different things. This basket as you can see, there and tangenelos, avacados, apples, acorns, lettuce, celery, corn, coconut, italian cauliflower, strawberries, and oranges. I probably missed a few things.
Mareh!Mareh!

~LIfe is Good~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails