Oct 14, 2013

Fast & Easy Halloween Banner

Last week I found this cute free Halloween printable over at How does she?  It is sooo stinkin cute! And once I had the pics printed that I wanted to include, it came together in less than 30 mins.  Who doesn't like fast and easy?

 
 
And these are a few of the different pages in the printable. 
 
 
And with the extra years you can keep adding to your growing Halloween timeline of events. 
 
 

These are some of the blogs that I like to party with here.

~Aloha, Makalani

You can also find me here on facebook.
You can check me out here on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails