Jul 19, 2014



I have this jewelry frame that I have been able to complete.  It only took me 6 months.  Yikes!




Now its up for sale locally here in Mesa, AZ.








The frame measures 12 1/2" X 15"  and the metal grill area used to hang hook earrings measure
9 1/2" X 11 1/2".  A good size for hanging multiple earring sets.  Frame is distressed and goes well with the black knobs that can be used to hang fashionable bracelets or necklaces.  Be able to look at a good stock of your accessories at once.





I have been making these frame jewelry holders for years and have even posted a tutorial here a few years ago.


Asking $25


These are some of the blogs that I like to party with here.




~Aloha,
Makalani







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails