Nov 13, 2013

Let the games begin!


Have you heard of House Party?

What is it you ask?  It's seriously one of the coolest party places around.  They tell you about upcoming parties from the products and brands you love and you decide which ones make your heart beat a little faster.
    You get to spread the love. They give you all the tools you’ll need. All you do is invite your friends. In return you get exclusive access to try and share some cool products with them, courtesy of a rockin’ Party Pack.    Here are a few of the past party packs I have received and got to share with my peeps.

Benefit Cosmetic Party Pack

 
 
Avcacados from Mexico Party Pack

 
 
Own Skin Care System Party Pack
 
 
 
And these are just a few.  The latest party pack I received was for Hasbro and it was a Bejeweled & Twister Party Pack.
 
 
 
 
I took it to a Halloween party we attended and my daughter and her friends had a blast. 
 
 





So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to House Party and see if you can be their next host.


These are some of the blogs that I like to party with here.

~Aloha, Makalani

All these opinion are my very own and I was compensated with a free party pack to try and share.


You can also find me here on facebook.

You can check me out here on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Buy lisdexamfetamine online in out store and have vyvanse coupon. take this prescription with or without nourishment as coordinated by your primary care physician for the most part once day by day toword the beginning of the day .try not to take this drugs toword the evening or night since it might raise you to have ruckus resting.purchase tvyvanse online without solution.You can can READ MORE about having a vyvance coupon

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails