Mar 20, 2013

Pens, Markers, & Pencils Organized!



Hope you had a great St. Paddy's Day!  If you follow me on IG {instagram} then you have seen my dilemma with organizing my daughters many writing utensils in a way that she will keep it organized.  Oh, a did I mention, it had to be on the CHEAP!
 
I ended up with this.  She likes it and so far it has been working.  Which means I like it!
 
 
It seems like at the end of every school year this pile gets bigger.  If you know me, you know I like to recycle.  Here's what you need:
 
1.  Empty nose tissue box
2.  15 Toilet paper rolls or 8 paper towel rolls
3.  Paper {I used wrapping paper from $1 bin at T}
4.  Adhesive {I used modge podge}
 
 
Pretty easy to put together.
 

Looks pretty easy, right?  My 9 year old even helped.  I covered one side of the toilet paper rolls with paper as well.
 
 
Love that she is keeping everything in this diddy then scatter everywhere through her room.
 
Linking up here:
 
 
 
 
 
Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

2 comments:

  1. i so should have picked some up when i saw it! genius way of using it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha!! I love your name, it's so pretty!!
    And your wonderful inexpensive yet very pretty craft ideas are amazing!! I'm so glad you came by and joined my party this week!
    Hope you have a lovely day,
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails