Nov 22, 2011

Elmer's craft night

Omg! Soooo much fun. Just the break I needed from homework and the cure for my crafting withdrawls I have been having. 

I was one of the lucky few who got to attend the Elmer's craft night hosted by Lil' Luna and Lollyjane Boutique

We were told to bring a 12x12 glitter scrapbook paper and 2 dozens of cookies. 1 dozen to share that night and then a plate full to take home. They were going to be supplying everything else. And boy oh boy did they.

Check out the bag FULL of goodies we each got.  This was sitting on our crafting places.

Ohhhhh, look what you can see.





Did you see it all.  Glue dots, exacto knife, scissors, foam board, cutting mat, gel pens, painters makers, fabric glue, glue stick, and more.
I even won another cutting mat and scissors from one of the numerous drawings they had throughout the evening.

And check out this merry JOY banner that we ended up making.  See what the glitter paper was used for?

Thank you to Elmer's and Lil' Lolly!  hahaha!  Lil' Luna and LollyJane Boutique.  You guys seriously rock!

1 comment:

  1. Yes we do rock ;) JK! We love you and are happy to share the goods with you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails