Aug 4, 2011

Safeway Scores

Who would have thought that you could get these deals at a grocery store?  I have from past experience.  I always make it a routine to go through the florist department at my neighborhood Safeway store.  I have found a few great deals over the years here.

Their florist department not only has flowers, but carry seasonal decoration, decorative vases and jars, assorted gift baskets, yard statues and misc items as well as a small variety of candles.  Cruise through yours and check out what kinds of deals you can score.

Check out the finds!  2 gift baskets, 3 Starbucks cup sleeves, and 2 shelf things {crates}.


Yup, that is right, it was originally $24.99 and it was on sale for only $4.99.  It has soaps, lotion, bubble bath, soap bar, body butter, and loofah.


This spa basket was only $2.99 and the original price was $19.99.


This crate stands around 2 feet tall and check out the price tag and what I actually paid on this baby.  It is made for out doors, but I have not decided what to do with it yet.


Not sure if you can see those rods through the wood slats, but the top of these crates lift off and you can remove the rods to open one side or take it apart.  Cool huh?



And here is his big brother.  Yikes, $69.99!  No way.  I only paid $6.99.  That's more like it.


These were not in the florist department, this Safeway has a Starbucks located inside and they had these cup sleeves on clearance for $1 each.  Great stocking stuffer.


Have you scored any great deals today?


Let's party here!


Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

2 comments:

  1. Who would have thought to bargain shop at the grocery store? Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh, those are surprisingly great deals! and a surprising place to find them. what are you gonna do with those crates?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails