Sep 24, 2010

It's a lolly Halloween!

I held a "Spooktacular" party back in August for inspiration.  You can find it here.  So, I am always inspired by one of the blogs that linked up their Halloween decor from last year.



And this year, they are at it again.  Check out LollyJane Boutique for some Halloween inspiration like these:



I am loving that candy corn tree.  I saw it in the women's day magazine and thought what a simple thing to make and then I saw it on Kelli and Krisit's creative blog.  Thanks ladies for the endless inspiration.



Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails