Feb 20, 2017

Savings for free Disney stuff

OMG!! OMG!!!  Thank you so much for telling me about this, Kristin from over at Couponing to Disney.  Look at the free Disney stuff I ended up getting with the discount after buying the towels you mentioned.  I also love their towels too, so I look at it as an added bonus!

Star Wars Yoda Christmas Ornament by Hallmark     Qty 1     $1.69
Star Wars Darth Vader Christmas Ornament by Hallmark     Qty 1     $3.39
Disney's Frozen Anna Christmas Ornament by Hallmark     Qty 1     $3.39
Disney's Frozen Elsa Christmas Ornament by Hallmark     Qty 1     $1.69
Star Wars Yoda Plush Christmas Ornament by Hallmark     Qty 1     $3.99
The Big One® Solid Bath Towel     Qty 3   $14.97
The Big One® Solid Bath Towel     Qty 3     $14.97

Subtotal $44.09
0219SUPC30 -$11.73  ~all my discounts 30%
Kohl's Cash x1081 -$5.00
Shipping FREE   {code FREE4FEB}
Sales Tax $2.20
Total $29.56
Yes2You Rewards (potential points) 27
Your Savings $129.48

Thank you for saving me the trip to the store Kristin, because I was needing towels for our home any way.  And I know I would have bought way more things if I went to the store.

~Aloha, Makalani


1 comment:

  1. Buy lisdexamfetamine online in out store and have vyvanse coupon. take this prescription with or without nourishment as coordinated by your primary care physician for the most part once day by day toword the beginning of the day .try not to take this drugs toword the evening or night since it might raise you to have ruckus resting.purchase tvyvanse online without solution.You can can READ MORE about having a vyvance coupon

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails