Jun 5, 2012

Black Shabby Chic Hutch

Well it sure has been a while since I have caught up with everyone here in blog land.  But just because I have been MIA, it doesn't mean I haven't been crafting.  I'll try to catch you up on my crafting endeavors.  {but not all in this post :)}





This black beauty shabby chic hutch is my latest venture.  I received the hutch from a client and painted and distressed this stunning black console.  Changed the knobs out and painted the hardware to match the rustic shabbiness of it.



Heavy wood pieces has 4 raised panel cabinets on bottom for lots of storage.  2 glass panel doors too to display items that sit on 2 glass interior shelves.  Bottom and top are separate pieces.  Top piece has interior lights to light up displayed items. 


Measurements:
75" high total 2 pieces.
60" wide
18" deep

I accept cash, paypal, credit card payments only.  Feel free to contact me with questions. 


Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails