Jun 2, 2011

Hello strangers!

Ooh, that would be me! lol :)  I sure has been a while and I have been stocking up on inspiration all over blogland.  I sure have missed all of you and your creativeness. 
I think it is safe to say that SUMMER is finally here in Arizona, although that is not one of the greatest things that happens around here {you know with the heat and all}, but at least we are closer to fall.

So I just got inveted to join pinterest to help me store all my inspiration that I get from you guys in one convenient place.  Home Stories A 2 Z has a complete tutorial on how it works and how to work it.

I'll be back soon to share some project soon, promise.


Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails