Nov 21, 2010

$1 Lamp


I was able to pick this lamp up at Goodwill last Thursday.  If you know goodwill, they do their $1 days on Thursday for a certain week and color tag.  Last week, week 43 and pink tags were all $1.  I could not pass this lamp up.  It was chunky and I knew I could work worth it, especially since it was only $1



I wanted to paint it black, because the gold highlights were just killing me.

 


 

So then I decided to get the paint more into the nooks and crannies.  Still not sure if I like it.

I know I want to do something with the lampshade, but for now I only know that I want to add a black and white patterned material of some kind maybe with little green and some kind of trim.  Or not sure if I should just change the shade all together to a different shape.



Well, this is where it makes its home for now here in Maka'z Home.




Partying with all these cool *parties*




Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I can't wait to see what you do with the lamp shade!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails