Jun 24, 2010

Into Action, Finally!

I have finally been able to put into action some great ideas that I have found throughout blog land.  Here are just a few that I have completed.



I am going to see if I can get other shapes of bottles from a neighborhood bar and cover with different materials.  So the collection is yet to come.  Same with these deco balls, I want to paint some black and darker brown and then cover balls that are smaller and larger than these wiffle balls.

I am linking up to House of Hepworth as she is the ingenious person who gave me the idea.

HookingupwithHoH

Aloha~ Makalani ~Life is Good~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails