Mar 23, 2010

Tulle Flower from DIY Dish


I recently stumbled upon The Diy Dish blog and am hooked! Cutie twin sisters with their own video blog show and great ideas sooo far. I found this tutorial on they blog for organza flowers as well as these flowers made of felt.
My daughter got some stains on her favorite pair of pants just below the knew so I made shorts out of them and with the cut off part made this flower that she can pin to her shirt when wairing her shorts. I didn't have organza so I used tulle, this is kinda tricking with the flame and I think I still need to practice more on this, but you can add these flowers to hats, necklaces, make pins, headbands, the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails