May 4, 2009

Day 2 Day words & Phrases

Thanks to last class I attended hosted by Shelli Bates of InHome Warranty. Thanks for the info @groovyShelli.
Day to Day words and phrases

Abbreviations
Description
ATB All The Best
OIC Oh I See
NE1 Anyone
OBTW Oh, by the way
NETHING Anything
OTOH On the other hand
R Are
OTT over The Top
RU Are You
PRL Parents are listening
RU CMNG Are You Coming
Ppl People
RUOK? Are you OK
PUKS Pick Up Kids
AFAIK As far as I know
PL&ED Planned
8 Ate
PLZ Please
Bafld Baffled
PCM Please Call Me
B Be
POSIBL Possible
BBL8R Be back later
CU 2MORO See You Tomorrow
CYR SIS Call your sister
CU 2NITE See You Tonight

For more, see complete list at Day 2 Day words



Aloha~
Makalani

~LIfe is Good~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments of honesty. Please feel free to leave me tips and ideas as well. Thanks for your words of wisdom. I appreciate you! Consider following my blog for more crafty information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails